Powered by Blogger.

Primary Haul January 2017

After watching many Primark hauls on youtube, I decided to take a trip and check it out for myself.  Primark was my favourite shop few years ago. These days I prefer online as it's so much easier, hassle free and you get it delivered to your house. Anyway, the primark I go to in Liverpool is huge with 5 floors. They have a great selection of stuff and you can spend hours in there.
 This top reminds me of something I seen on Missguided and Topshop, however for much less as this only cost me £3! I really wanted a white one however it was totally see-through thats why I picked up this dark grey. It's very comfy, doesn't crease and looks great on.
  
This cropped hoodie is everywhere right now, I feel like every blogger has it! It's so comfy and soft and the colour is gorgeous. It's only £6, you can't go wrong with that.
I never really wear any colour, my wardrobe contains a lot of black, white, grey and navy. Therefore I decided it's time to bring some colour in. This stripped top is perfect, as I do like my stripes. It looks really nice with high-waisted jeans as well as skirts. 
This jumper was in the sale from £3, I really liked as it has gorgeous shoulder detail, and it will look nice with a high-waisted jeans as it's cropped. Believe or not I don't actually own a black cropped jumper.
I wanted to try Primark jeans for ages now, and when I seen these I couldn't say no, high-waisted black with rips? Perfect. They're very comfortable, the only downside is everything clings to them. I've a grey/white cat and her fur covers them jeans. although for £10 I can't complain.
The last two clothing items are some underwear sets, they have been very popular on Instagram. They don't look like they're from Primark, and look a lot more expensive than £5!

Have you been to Primark recently?
Kamila x