Powered by Blogger.

Hello & Welcome

Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me as I haven't blogged in over a year but I'm back. I can truly say I have missed blogging last year a lot and decided to start again. This blog is a personal style as I enjoy putting outfits together, and sharing my outfits choices and all the exciting things that happen along the way. I've a huge passion for travelling it's what I would like to do as a career when I finish my degree later this year. Expect to see travel posts from my adventures around the world. Previously I haven't taken blogging too seriously, it was a hobby I done when I got bored. This time I am committing to it, therefore you can expect regular posts.

I decided to share with you my top 5 highlights from last year, I was planning to do 16; for 2016. However it wasn't a great year, and I couldn't think of that many.

2016 highlights

1.My trip to New York is defiantly my number 1 highlight of 2016. I am the most amazing time ever, and would love to go back! My only post last year was about my New York trip, you can read all about it here.


2. Making friends for life, in 2016 I become best friends with the best person ever. Ashleigh is an amazing human begin and we get on so well. She's just as crazy as I am, and I am 100% myself around her. I would truly be lost without her. As I am growing up I realised friends come and go, but she's friend for life.


3. Travelling. As I mentioned it's one of the things I love to do. In 2016, as well as visiting New York. I went on a beach holiday to sunny Spain for 10 days, and a short city break to Amsterdam. Both trips were very different but I enjoyed both a lot. I think I might write a whole post about my trip to Amsterdam.


4. How can I not mention turning the big 21? I spend my birthday with my close family & friends and I honestly had the BEST time, couldn't ask for anything better.


5. Passing my theory test, and starting my driving lessons.


I have a feeling 2017 is going to be real good year, much better than 2016. I don't normally write New Years resolutions as I am terrible about maintaining them throughout the year, I don't even try to come up with any anymore. Although I am excited to see what 2017 brings, and how things turn out. 

Thanks for reading!
Kamila x

      | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram |