Powered by Blogger.

What's in my everyday make-up bag? (best-friend edition) ♥

All us beauty bloggers like to see what others have in their make-up bags, it’s also a great way to find new products to try out! However instead of showing you what I have I my everyday make-up… which probably contains a lot of hyped up make-up you all seen, I thought it would be fun to show you what my best-friend wears on her face every day!

Eye make-up
 For everyday make-up, my best-friend Jess likes to use soap&glory eyeshadow palette to create natural look. The palette is called ‘Tricks of the shade’ it was sold around Christmas; however I don’t think it’s still available.

Face products

For blusher and highlighter, jess likes to use her benefit sugarlicious, which is a nude lip and cheek kit. It comes with high beam, benetint, sugarbomb blusher and ultra-plush lipgloss.

And in the actual make-up bag… 



The Body Shop Foundation brush
Benefit Badgal eyeliner
Soap& Glory eyeliner Supercat™ Eyeliner
Soap& Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliner
Max factor mascara sample
MUA hide&conceal concealer
Nivea lipbalm
Max factor false lashes effect mascara
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 120
No7 loose powder

That’s all the make-up Jess uses on daily basics. Hope you enjoyed seeing what non-beauty obsessed girl has in her everyday make-up bag!

Follow me on twitter at @misskamilaa

Thanks for reading!