Powered by Blogger.

ZARA Office City Bag Review ♥


The ZARA Office City bag which seems to be ‘bloggers handbag’ at the moment comes in two colours: black and tan. The bag has few sections and has a lot of zippers which is great for organizing.



If you follow me on twitter you might already know I wanted this bag for ages, however for a long time it was out of stock online.  On Sunday when I was browsing I noticed it was back in stock and I immediately ordered it, with standard delivery which takes around 3-5 days. Surprisingly my bag came in the morning on Tuesday… amazing!
It arrived in huge cardboard box; the bag itself was really nicely wrapped in tissue paper with Spring/Summer sticker in middle informing us that days are getting longer and nights shorter (a bit random haha!)




Onto the bag;
I would say the bag is a medium size, it’s definitely not small but it’s not too big either. It has gorgeous gold hardware. The 2 very sturdy handles and also comes with long detachable strap with a shoulder rest which comes handy when your bag is heavy or you simply don’t want to carry it in your hand.




It has 5 compartments, 3 of them are a zipper compartments and the other two compartments in between have magnetic "poppers" to hold them closed.


All three zipper compartments are bucket compartments without any pockets.


The middle zipper section is padded, made with purpose of storing your laptop safely. Also the middle section has two zipper handles instead of one like the other two compartments. 


|Gorgeous details on the zipper!|
The first of two in-between sections has a space for your phone, 5 cards slots and small zipper pocket, perfect for some lose change!


The other in-between section has a padded smaller zipper pocket which fits my kindle touch perfectly with some extra space. In my opinion an Ipad mini would fit, however the normal sized Ipad would be slightly too big.  


I will be using this bag as an everyday college bag, because it fits my folders, therefore I won’t have to carry them in my hand.

The Office City Bag retails at £49.99 available from here


Twitter- @misskamilaa
Instagram- misskamilaax